Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Test Show for Conan


So this week started the many fun events I have planned for Summer '09. Shala, Kyle and I went to see a test show for the new Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. It was awesome! Hilarious and I can't wait to go again. Pretty much what a test show is, is a real show, just now shown on the air. (I think they show it to producers and other important people.) So the cool thing about it was that as we arrived yesterday, we were told that we'd be in the VIP grp...which is funny cause we thought we were running late and end up being VIP. Just as we were walking in, the NBC Page was telling us that we were part of the test show's VIP grp so we'd get different colored tickets and get to go in sooner than a few grps of people. We ended up sitting 4th row back! :) Oh and before the show, Conan comes out and talks to everyone and this girl behind us asked if she could have a picture. He agreed to it and walked right up our aisle and behind us. It was so cool to see him in person(btw..hes very tall..lol). We had a great time..and that was only the first fun event of Summer '09! Next, we're going up to Disneyland on Thursday...then the fair in June to see David Cook in concert(and have a great time at the fair too of course). Conan was a fun way to start summer. I can't wait till we go back and see a live taping! Until next time, everyone! :)

No comments: