
I went back to Disneyland yesterday with Shala and Kyle! We had a great time and went on rides that we haven't been on in a long time! :) It was fun..we started the day off at Splash Mtn...I ended up not getting in the pic cause I'm so short. haha..but we had a great time on that ride. After that, we went on a few more rides like Pirates, California Screamin', Tower of Terror, Soarin' over California, Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, and Star Tours. We also had a chance to do the Animation Academy, which was fun cause we learned how to draw Tigger! For dinner that night, we ate at the Storyteller's Cafe in The Wilderness Lodge..which was great! I had the spaghetti..which was awesome. It was fun to try out a new place that we all had had our eye on for a while. This was Shala's last time at Disneyland(for a while) so we made the most of it and had a great time! :)
Well thats about it for Disneyland...the next big thing for me this summer is my friend Blair's Wedding on Sunday. Until Next Time.....

No comments:
Post a Comment