


So this week consisted of going to the Del Mar Fair twice...going to the David Cook concert and Shelly's going away party at my house. Everything was so much fun! Can you believe I had all this in one week? Crazy! The fair was awesome..I had a great time there...doing all the normal fair things like eating great food, checking out great lil' gadgets, and watching the hypnotist show! The David Cook concert was great as well! He rocked the stage!!! It was fun seeing him in person..my voice is a little hoarse today cause of all the screaming I did. :P Shelly's party was another thing I did this week. That was fun too! We all hung out at my house, had some pizza, beer and s'mores around a bonfire. It was a great time! Now I'm looking forward to Jessie's Wedding tomorrow...I'll keep you all posted on how that is! :) 'Til Next Time....

No comments:
Post a Comment