
Well yesterday was my birthday...I had originally planned to have a birthday dinner w/my family....open presents..then go bowling w/some coworkers. Little did I know that I would get sick shortly after eating dinner. So I went to Red Robin to dinner w/my parents, and enjoyed my meal. My stomach on the other hand didn't agree with my meal and because of that, I had to reschedule my "birthday bowling" night. So I did...we're going to now have it Oct. 3rd. (We'd have it a week sooner but I already have plans for next week)Other than getting sick, I had a pretty good birthday!
It was very relaxing and earlier in the day, I went to the Escondido District Offices to do my last bit of paperwork for subbing. So I am now an official sub for them as well. Well thats about it..I guess I now have an unexpected last birthday activity to take place in October. Thats ok...I think I'll have a lot more fun on that day than I would have had last night.
Thats about all I have for now, I'll ttyl!

No comments:
Post a Comment