Ok so as my first post, I wanted to post something meaningful and I was thinking, I saw this amazing movie called "The Bucket List" where the two main characters make a list of things that they want to accomplish in their lifetime...since I'm still young, I thought it was high time to start this list and as I get more ideas, I'll be adding more to it....and posting those new ideas on here too. So enjoy.......
Antoinette’s “Bucket List”
1) TRAVEL!!!!! This means going to Mexico(Central Mexico) and Sicily, Italy(where my ancestors are from) as well as other parts of Europe. I just want to travel the world more….
2) Go to Disneyland Paris!
3) Stay at the Grand Californian Hotel at Disney’s California Adventure
4) Fall in love/Get Married to the man of my dreams
5) Have kids(least 2 and when I’m married and have a full-time job)
6) Ride Goliath at Six Flags Magic Mountain
7) Meet Justin Timberlake
8) Learn how to drive stick
9) Learn how to cook
10) Try sushi
11) Get a full-time teaching job
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment